Thursday, July 25, 2013

WIP Wednesday (on a Thursday) 7-25-13

Today's WIP is a super cute pair of crochet fingerless mitts from Twinkie Chan's book Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies. I love this book and I plan to crochet just about everything in it!

 I will not be making one strawberry pink as the pattern suggests. I am also not sure I will be keeping these! I might try to make enough things to have a cute little booth at my churches holiday bazaar (if they have one this year)! I haven't decided yet to do it for sure... But I am heavily considering it. 

Anyways, without further ado:


Cute right?

So I am sure you noticed I posted WIP Wednesday late Thursday and there is two reasons for that. Reason one is that my kids had VBS this week. Reason two is that they have balloons up at VBS  and they gave out cute little VBS bracelets. Both are latex. Which I am anaphylactically allergic to. Someone brushed up against me with one of them and I went into anaphylaxis right there in the church parking lot. So I was a bit out of it for the rest of the day and forgot to post this on Wednesday. I think that is a pretty good reason. Hopefully I will have a FO to show you tomorrow!

No comments: