Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A little distraction

I SHOULD be knitting longies. Or I should be finishing my sisters entrelac scarf. Or my Clapotis. Or the dress for Katie's little Olivia, who was born on Saturday at 1:30am-ish.

So what am I actually doing? Knitting a sock. This is a "Rick" sock from Cookie A's book, Sock Innovation. The yarn is a yarn from "Dye for Glory" it is by Shalimar Yarns and is on their Zoe Sock base. The colorway is Stargazer. My cruddy cellphone picture doesn't do the rich jeweltones justice! It is a beautiful deep purple, turquoise/teal, and grey/black color. I love it!

Still no computer here! I miss all my blogs!

2 comments:

Dodge34 said...

One thing you should know about computers if you don't already know this, your documents, your pictures, videos and other stuff are probably safe on the hard disk so don't worry except if the hard disk crashed, everything is probably still there, you just need another working computer to grab the stuff from your hard disk so don't throw it away if that was your plan at first.

Deb said...

I love that color! You might be interested in this link:

http://www.interweave.com/corrections/Sock-Innovation.asp

It's for updated corrections to Cookie A.'s book. I'm not sure, but I think that there be a correction for the sock that you're working on right now.

Happy Knitting!