Friday, February 26, 2010

Bailey Calendar

So last year I made a calendar to go with all the pictures I took of my kids for Kids 365 the year before... I loved that we were the pictures of the calendar! I thought I blogged about it... but I apparently did not. So here is a link to that first set of calendar pages.

This year I wanted to do the same... but I wanted to be sure that unlike the first time, my kids were the youngest at the beginning of the calendar and the oldest at the end.

Well I succeeded. Wanna see the finished mosaics for the calendar that is currently hanging on my kitchen wall?

January:
January Calendar Page 2

February:
February Calendar Page 2

March:
March Calendar Page 2

April:
April Calendar Page 2

May:
May Calendar Page 2

June:
June Calendar Page 2

July:
July Calendar Page 2

August:
August Calendar Page 2

September:
September Calendar Page 2

October:
October Calendar Page 2

November:
November Calendar Page 2

December:
December Calendar Page 2

I foresee that I will be making one of these every year for forever!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, that big picture on September is one of the best picts I've ever seen. There's so much to it. Great job, love all the shots!