Monday, September 13, 2010

How cool is this?

Every time Owen gets a craving for soda I feel bad about all the cans. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they all ended up in the recycling can when he was done with them.... but I end up picking up at least 5 of his empties off the couch (and honestly 1 or 2 of mine off my desk!) I also worry since we both really have to loose some weight. See if he got a craving and bought a 2 liter bottle we would be fine... but he doesn't. He buys a 24 pack and we polish it off by the end of the weekend!

Then my friend and OCAC reporter Jenn Vincent sent me a link to an article.... It was for a contest to win a counter top soda fountain.



I have to admit that my interest was immediate. A counter top soda fountain with the versatility to make soda drinks... sparkling water and sparkling juice drinks and it has a footprint smaller than a coffee maker! Of course I immediately entered the contest and now here I am blogging about it to get a second entry! Right now the entry pool is small so I have a decent shot at winning! Normally I would tell you to head on over and enter... but I dont want the competition!

Ok. I can't be that selfish! If your interest is piqued... go and read Jenn's article... then read all her articles! I love that girl!

No comments: