Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions, Part One.

This time of year most people make resolutions. I am very rarely most people.... but this year I felt compelled to make several resolutions of my own.

My first resolution this year is that I plan to read one classic literature novel (that I have not read before) a month.

For my first book I have chosen Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I don't know why I have never read this book before... but there you go! I started the book last night and I am already on chapter 15!

I do not know what next months classic novel will be yet. Please share your suggestions!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of my FAVORITE classics! Some other ones I have enjoyed were Jane Eyre and Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Anonymous said...

wuthering heights is great!

Jen Hagan said...

I have to second faerieflings--Jane Eyre! Then think about Rebecca and Moby Dick. Then give a try to Little Dorrit.