Thursday, November 15, 2007

Aeddon 365: Day 2


Aeddon 365: Day 2, originally uploaded by jaclynbailey.

Aeddon day two.... we were watching Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr. Aeddon started dancing along... so I took a picture. This is what I refer to as Aeddon's spaced out dance.... Something else has his attention ( in this case the TV) and he is still trying to dance.... what ends up happening is he just swings his arms side to side, until eventually the cup he is holding will go flying out of his hand.... which is what will finally snap him out of his spaced out dancing...

As a side note.... I wonder how many of these photographs will end up having his pacifier ( or Ra-Ra as he calls it...) in them. I keep thinking that he is going to give it up cause he wont want it for a week and then the next thing I know he wont go anywhere or do anything without one!

No comments: