Thursday, August 14, 2008

We are driving...

Really! We are currently driving back to Washington...

Wait you say?

Oh yeah. I forgot. Don and Carole had a small sweet funeral for Nanny Joan... so Owen got emergency leave and we drove like crazy people and made the trip from Tacoma to Hacienda Heights in one big go of things. 20 straight hours of driving stopping only to pee, eat and fill the gas tank. Yep we are insane! Oh yeah... and we had all 3 kids and the dog and the cat with us.... yep. At least this time we didnt have all the stuff with us. Our new landlords were willing to let us put our stuff in their house a week early. Did I mention that they rock?

Here is a picture of our van.... just so you can get an idea of the fun of our trip:
IMG_5356

Anywho....

So anyways. We left last saturday in the afternoon and arrived in Hacienda Heights at about 3:30pm.... which really is pretty darn good! Here is a picture that has nothing to do with the trip....

IMG_5065

Isn't she just about the cutest thing ever? I mean really! That picture is from the first time we drove through Portland back on July 20th.....

That is all I have for now.... I might write more tonight.... it depends on how long Owen is able to drive before I have to take over for my "shift"

No comments: