Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Choices.

One of the many symptoms of PPD for me is an inability to make a choice. For the few of you reading this who know me in person, I am a very decisive person under normal circumstances.

Lately, not so much.

Example: I want to come write a blog post and tell you what is going on here at Bailey's Circus. ( Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Bailey's Circus.... it fits my life! Think I would get sued?) But what to write about.

Should I write about my kids and how Alexander is bored sitting at home all day and so has been acting up alot more than usual? And about how both Mikaela and Aeddon are potty training and spend most of their time naked and I keep having to ask them to stop playing with their bits, or at least go where I don't have to see them?

Eh. That might seem whiny or bore the people who are probably here for what little crafting content I have.

Should I tell you about my knitting? Alot is going on in Knitting Land! For example Alexander took a pair of scissors to a pair of longies I have been working on for Liam today. I had to cut the leg off the rest of the way, reknit most of the stripe and then Kitchner stitch the leg back on. Fun times.

Eh. Knitting talk might bore the few people who are here to read about my family.

Should I write a post about the package I just received in the mail from Paige?

Eh. That might seem like I am bragging!

So I put forth the question to you, my blog reading audience! What of those topics is of interest to you? Ask, and I shall blog about it! If you want a post about something I didn't mention above, tell me! Maybe I will write a post about that!

This enquiring mind wants to know!

1 comment:

Katidids said...

All of it! Those that wnt to can skip over parts that are not of interest! We love hearing from you.Sometimes its nice to know we are not the only ones with real life issues! Hang in there Hon!