Monday, July 20, 2009

Yes I read her blog, Why do you ask?

So tonight I was reading Crazy Aunt Purl's blog and I realised that she and I are working on the exact same knitting project right now!

IMG_3014

Except that I am slightly farther along on my scarf than she is.(I know it doesn't look like I am, but I have almost doubled the length of my scarf since I took this picture!) Also she is using Noro's Silk Garden and I am using regular old Noro Kureyon.

IMG_3018

I love that I am knitting the same thing as a famous knitting blogger, completely by accident. Does that make me a geeky fangirl? SWEET!

1 comment:

Katidids said...

I so want to learn that pattern! I kept thinking it would be great when I fly but...no sticks on the plain. Short cables but no sticks...I'm sure I can come up with a project or 2 to work on !