Saturday, May 3, 2008

Caffeine Addicts Swap!!!!!

I received my swap package today from my swap partner Muoriska today! I am so excited! She really did an awesome job shopping for me! Here is the box before I opened it!
IMG_2902
I love the butterfly stamps and I am trying to figure out how to save them without ruining them...

The first thing I encountered when I opened my package was bubble wrap... which made Alexander happy!
IMG_2907

Then was this really cute print on cloth...
IMG_2909

Then there was the card... all the designs on the card are actually stickers! So cool! I unfolded it so I could show off the front and back at the same time!
IMG_2906

These are all the beverages I received! There is Vanilla Coffee, Two packets of what... if I am guessing how to read them correctly are Mocha Cappuccino's... (the package says Rommikaakao Cappuccino) And four individual tea bags of assorted flavors.... The green one says White Tea Pear Garden, the purple one says White Tea Blueberry Muffin, the blue one says White Tea Grapefuit Aloe, and the orange one says White Tea Grapeberry.
IMG_2910

Next was the yarn! There were 5 skeins total.... one handpainted, worsted weight sock yarn in shades of green, blue and purple..... two in a brightish colorway that consists of shades of pink, yellow, green and orange. The colors in that one makes me think of candy necklaces... There were also two skeins in a pretty purple-y shade....
IMG_2912

Then there was the mug. It is cute!
IMG_2917
IMG_2918

And with the mug came a spoon to stir my coffee with! I believe that the picture on it is two hippos hugging... but I could be wrong....
IMG_2919

There were also these super cute little charms that said "hand made" on them....
IMG_2924

Of course I can't forget to mention the candy! There was these three "filled" licorice candies.... I think they are coffee flavor filled... but wont know for sure till I try one.... Then there is the packet of chicklets-like gum that is fruit flavored.... and a chocolate bar that apparently has chili flavoring to it... I am waiting to eat that until morning... but I am really looking forward to it!
IMG_2920

And last but not least... the cute little stuffed bunny head... which I think is super cute! I think I might attach him to my keychain....
IMG_2915

So that was the contents of my package!!!! I couldn't be happier with my package! Here it is all together!
IMG_2931

1 comment:

muoriska said...

Hi,
so happy to see it has arrived in one piece.
The rommikaakaocappucino, is in english rumcocoacappucino.
And the filled liqueric has chocolateflavoured fillin.
The teatowel's figure is from Moomins snufkin, and the two hugging hippoes are moomins.
From here you can find more about moomins; http://www.moomin.fi/moomin.htm

Happy to see you liked it.