Monday, November 9, 2009

Bummed but cheerful.

How's that for a contradiction for you? I am bummed cause my Pro Account on Flickr is about to run out. That really stinks! Hopefully I will be able to renew it before I get my camera back from THE GEEK SQUAD. The kids broke the lens! Lucky for me I was smart enough to buy the extended service warranty! So it isn't costing me a penny to fix it! YAY!

I am cheerful cause I am almost done with the first fingerless glove for the pair I am making for the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup!

For those of you not on Ravelry.... They will look like this.... Cozy Cable Mitts Except a little different. My cables twist the other way... cause it matched the hat I am gonna knit to match and the scarf I also hope to knit.

This is the yarn I am using:

IMG_3738

Doesn't that look amazing. It is soft and warm and not at all itchy! I love Alpaca with a Twist!

OK. That is enough schizophrenic blogging for one day..... More later!
Post a Comment