Monday, November 9, 2009

Bummed but cheerful.

How's that for a contradiction for you? I am bummed cause my Pro Account on Flickr is about to run out. That really stinks! Hopefully I will be able to renew it before I get my camera back from THE GEEK SQUAD. The kids broke the lens! Lucky for me I was smart enough to buy the extended service warranty! So it isn't costing me a penny to fix it! YAY!

I am cheerful cause I am almost done with the first fingerless glove for the pair I am making for the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup!

For those of you not on Ravelry.... They will look like this.... Cozy Cable Mitts Except a little different. My cables twist the other way... cause it matched the hat I am gonna knit to match and the scarf I also hope to knit.

This is the yarn I am using:

IMG_3738

Doesn't that look amazing. It is soft and warm and not at all itchy! I love Alpaca with a Twist!

OK. That is enough schizophrenic blogging for one day..... More later!

3 comments:

Paige Darling said...

Isn't that yarn awesome! I've got a cowlneck pullover that needs to be done by January in Temptation...which is so delish- but a Baby Twist shawl is up next!

Dodge34 said...

BestBuy got your camera, hope they really fix it, (I worked for BestBuy in 2005 for around 3 months and I got fired because I didn't sell enough extended warranty) we were asked to just put the product in our backstore and never touch it (extended warranty is 100% profit for the store), then call the customer after 2-3 weeks and tell them its fixed even if its not. The only products we were really fixing were Toshiba and HP laptops and thats because we didn't have the right to touch them, we just had to put them in a special box and a specialized firm fixed them for the store.

Unknown said...

I will notice if it is not fixed instantly. The lens has a small chip and will not focus. If that problem is still there, I get a new lens.