Friday, November 20, 2009

Just Because

I got my camera back from the Geek Squad.... just in time for my Pro Account on Flickr to run out. It is only $25 to renew it... but it is birthday/ holiday season at the Bailey house and I am tapped out till goodness knows when. What does that mean? It means that I can't upload new pictures to Flicker till at least December first....BOOO

Also, Blogger doesn't wanna let me upload directly to my blog.

So yeah. On the bright side, I have some super cool stuff to share once I can use pictures again! Including Alexander's first time taking birthday cupcakes to school!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I always upload photos to my Blog & I don't use a Flickr acct. I can't understand why you can't do the same.

Let me know if I can help.

Dodge34 said...

Would guess its a matter of size, larger sized pictures take a load of space to store and sometimes blogs like this limit the size of pictures to around 1024*768 if they are stored on their server, so I would try to resize the pictures to a smaller size (around 1024*768 would be alright I guess) and try to upload them to your blog account, I guess you have one of thoses 8-9-10MP camera and pictures from theses cameras are huge and take a load of space to store.

Unknown said...

hi jaclyn!

love the pictures of your kids. how life fast moves!

dave and gina

Unknown said...

Dodge is right. I was having trouble uploading pictures to my blog because the files were just to big. I do have a 10MP camera.... It honestly didnt occur to me to resize the photos. I actually dont even know if I can do that with no photo editing software on my computer!

And HI UNCLE DAVE!!!!

Dodge34 said...

I guess that the normal photo software included with your computer can resize them but it could take a while to do this one by one, there's a few free softwares that can do the job in batch (multiple files at the same time) like this one

http://www.fotosizer.com/