Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sexy


IMG_8617, originally uploaded by jaclynbailey.

It has occured to me that I don't veiw myself as sexy. I know that I am not ugly.... I also know that I am not America's top model..... but I used to think I was sexy. Now whenever I try to act sexy for my husband I feel silly and it puts me out of the mood! I don't know when it happened..... but it did.... Actually I don't even remember the last time I felt sexy..... I think it was shortly after Alexander was born.... I lost almost 60lbs after having him.... But slowly I have lost that feeling.... and I want it back! SO this picture is the start of the process of feeling sexy again......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I think you're beautiful, but I think it can be hard to feel sexy when you are in pain all the time and you are chasing little people around all day, nursing, them, changing diapers, etc. But here's to Bringing Sexy Back in 2008!!