Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big Hearted Johns


Big Hearted Johns, originally uploaded by scottnj61.

OK.... this is not my picture. It belongs to one of my Flickr friends.... His Flickr id is scottnj61.... I love his sense of humor. It says "Big Hearted Johns If you had a store... He would buy something from you!" I am taking this as a sign (bad pun!) that God does not want me to be sad and mopey that Owen is away. It is the second day in a row that I have found something that put a smile on my face for the whole day....

You should follow the link to Scotts name and look at some of his other pictures. If you can leave him a message and let him know that I told you about his pictures! Let him know if you liked them! It might put a smile on his face!



I took a book quiz that I found on a friend from Ravelry's blog.... here is the result....




You're The Grapes of Wrath!

by John Steinbeck

You're mired in a deep depression that encompasses you and everyone
you know. You're trying to get out of the depression, but your idea of help is, in
itself, pretty sad. While some are convinced that this all has a deeper meaning, you're
really just dull and tedious. And utterly obsessed with dust. You really need to focus
on something other than dust. Your best moments center around turtles.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.




So Sad but true! I am obsessed with dust! It covers everything in my house! Stupid desert. Stupid wind! I hate El Paso!
I would love to know what you got on this quiz! Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

LadyLinoleum said...

I'm obsessed with dust too...