Monday, March 10, 2008

Since He's been gone....

So Owen is officially gone. He left on thursday... the 6th.... anyways. We took him to the airport.... Alexander helped him with his bags...
IMG_9838
Then we said our goodbyes... and he kissed everyone goodbye...
IMG_9862
(Alexander took that picture!)
Alexander 365: Day 127
Hugging Alexander
Aeddon 365: Day 127
Hugging Aeddon
Mikaela 365: Day 127
Giving Mikaela some love

Then he was gone!
IMG_9865

So we went to Heidi's house to hang out! Cause we really didnt want to be home and dwell on the fact that he was gone and was not coming home till some time in July.

In the time that he has been gone I have done everything possibe to keep us not at home... Although on Sunday we did stay home and relax.

Oh! On a personal acheivement note.... They asked to use my picture of my sisters Square Hole Wristlets For the pattern page on Ravelry!
IMG_9686

I know that it is not a huge deal.... not like I am getting published in the National Geographic! I am just excited that they liked my version enough to use it! It is supposed to be made with Noro Kureyon but that is expensive stuff to be making something for a 13 almost 14 year old! I will see how she treats this before I use anything that cost anything over a couple of bucks a skein!

Well that is all I have for now.... except for three more really cute pictures that I wanted to share!

IMG_9991
Alexander the Jedi is in touch with his feminine side

IMG_9988
Monkeys in a row.

IMG_9961
And last but not least a little bit of love!

No comments: