* April 2nd~
* April 6th~
* April 7th~
* April 9th~
* April 10th~
* April 12th~
* April 13th~
* April 13th~
* April 16th~
* April 22nd~ Second to last OB appointment before Liam's birth. There will also be an appointment on the 27th. That one hasn't been scheduled yet.
* April 24th~ Mikaela's 2nd birthday
* April 25th~ Orion's (my brother) birthday
* April 25th~ Mikaela's Birthday Party... If I can get my act together and get it organized! I want her to have a party right before she is no longer "the baby"! (I got invitations out! This is gonna happen as long as Liam stays put!)
* April 28th~ Liam's Birth.
SO that is all the big stuff in on the calendar. Somewhere in there will probably be at least 1 more doctors appointment. Also stuff I have to do that I have to squeeze in there between all the calendar items:
* Wash the 0-3 month boy clothes. Gotta have something more than pants to put on Liam!
* Set up the swing for Liam.
* Set up the bassinet. All the kids have used it!
* Pack a bag for the hospital.
* Get a pedicure. Owen's present to me for my birthday is pretty feet before I give birth. Maybe I can get a manicure too... Maybe?
* Make a menu for Owen to follow while I am in the hospital. He can cook well enough, but lacks direction in the kitchen!
*Get a "Guess how much I love you" baby book for Liam. All the kids have exactly the same baby book. That way nobody can try to say someones was better! (Yay planning ahead!
That is all for now, although I am sure that there is, in fact more!