Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Wish List.

Recently I was asked by a friend for a wish list. I asked her what kind of a wishlist she wanted and she said that when a mama is pregnant, everyone buys her presents for the baby she is having... but nobody buys the mama a gift that is just for her! Linda, you are right! Nobody has ever asked me what I wanted!... Of course I am sure that there are those out there who would like to know what I need for the baby too... so I will post a wish list for that here.... right after I post the wishlist for things I want for me!

So when I told Owen that Linda wanted me to put together a wish list just for me.... he said that I should put non knitting things on there.... just to catch people off guard. My response was.... " what else do I do besides being a mama and knitting? What else would I ask for???" His response? "Good point! Nevermind!"

So without further ado... my wishlist, with links so that if you are so inclined you can see what I am talking about!


My JUST FOR ME Wish list:

1. OMG! Mushrooms! SLR Camera Strap from Splityarn

2. Addi Turbos. A size 7 in a 40" length and 2 size 13's in a 16" lenth.

3. Knitpicks 4" Harmony Wood DPN's set. (contains size 0-4)

4. 2 hanks of Malabrigo Lace Yarn in either Paris Night or Vermillion for the Clapotis scarf.

5. 1 hank Dream in Color Smooshy in the colorway Blue Lagoon for Marlene socks by Cookie A. (That second link is actually exactly what my socks would look like when done! That pair was knit in DIC in Blue Lagoon!)

6. 2 skeins Noro Kureyon in colorway 229 and a hank of Cascade 220 in colorway 8904 to make the House Slippers pattern in the Knit 2 Together book.

7. A cone of School Products Cashmere Merino blend bulky weight yarn to make the Owls sweater. Preferably in a grey color.

8. 10 hanks of Malabrigo Worsted to make the Rogue Hoodie in the colorway Marine.

9. Knit 2 Together

10. Fitted Knits

11. Stitch n' Bitch: Happy Hooker

12. Inspired to Knit


So there you have it. A completely selfish list of wants for myself!

No comments: