Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mikaela

Can I just tell you how beautiful my little princess is? I mean really! Just look at her!

IMG_9736

How could you not just wanna kiss her all over her sweet little face?

But there is something sad I have to tell you about poor Mikaela.

She has a head cold. A stupid stuffy/runny-cant breath while laying down- coughing up her lungs from post-nasal drip head cold.

You know what the upside of head colds is?

This:

IMG_9750

How cute is that? I mean really!

Now to figure out how to stop her from getting any bigger....

2 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Are those soaker longies she is wearing they are so cute my youngest is almost 3 yrs old and I always just want to hug and kiss the stuffin out of her to.I hope she gets well soon.(((((Hugs)))) Darcy

Unknown said...

Yes they are soaker longies! I cloth diaper... and have found that she gets alot less rashes if I use those instead of PUL or other man-made materials. Thank you for saying they are super cute! (I made them so am quite proud of them since they are my first colorwork!)