Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am in LOVE!

Ok... as soon as I finish this post... I promise that I will start (and finish) a post with some sort of content that actually has something to do with something other than a youtube gem. I promise. Until then.....



I am in love, Ladies and Gentlemen! Her name is Regina Spektor and she is a singer from New York. She reminds me of what would happen if Tori Amos and Fiona Apple had a love-child... ( I know it is not biologically possible... but this is my head damnit! SO either accept it or don't. I will remain deranged either way!)

These are my three favorite of her videos availiable on youtube....

1. Samson~ This song literally gives me the chills.... big fat goosebumps!



2. Fidelity~ So sweet. So poignantly accurate to the way Owen makes me feel!



3. Somedays~ This is not her official video. I do not believe that she has an official video for this particular song. This is a fan made video. Still effing amazing!



She also has a website, which can be found here.

Don't worry. She will not be replacing my beloved Tori in my heart, nor will she replace the Pumpkins..... Instead she will have her very own apartment in my heart, on the floor right under the floor containing the penthouse suites occupied by Tori and the Pumpkins.

See I told you I was in love, and when I love it is all or nothing.

No comments: