Monday, June 30, 2008

Inspiration from Franklin.

I have been spending a lot of time in the last few days (avoiding the reality that our whole life is going to change locations again) reading the blog known as The Panopticon. From the beggining. 622 posts to catch up to the present time. ( I have a thing about this that I will explain at some point, but not now lest I become distracted.) In the first year of his blog (2005, for the record.) he did a meme in which he listed 100 juicy tidbits of information about himself. He broke his up into 4 equal posts. I am inspired and shall do the same. Maybe someday if I am lucky he will see my blog and know that he inspired me to share 100 peices of my true self with the world, a task that scares me to death. It is much easier to keep the real me hidden and give you happy bits of fluff. But in honor of his amazing blog, I will expose myself to you. (not like that you perv!) My list will follow on a seperate post momentarily.

No comments: