Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Myself through Flickr Meme...

Jessica over at Yarnmonster posted a Flickr Meme. For some reason I felt the need to participate. Well anyways here it is.... my mosaic:

Flickr Meme.



The rules:

Using fd’s Flickr Toys,

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Jaclyn
2. What is your favorite food? Shrimp Scampi
3. What high school did you go to? Brea, California
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
6. Favorite drink? Chai Tea Latte, with Vanilla.
7. Dream vacation? Greek Isles
8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Serene and Blissful
10. What do you love most in life? Dreams
11. One Word to describe you. Multi-faceted
12. Your flickr name. jaclynbailey

Tag yourself if you want to play! If you do decide to play, let me know by leaving me a comment with the link to your blog or flickr page so I can see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo selections! I love the way you added in "serene and beautiful" and "multifaceted". I'm sure they describe you well. =)