Friday, December 19, 2008

It's A......

Baby! HAHA!

Ok. I actually know what it is.... but I am not gonna tell you yet.

First, I think you should get to know my baby a little bit before I show you the "money" shot.

So here is my sweet babies profile. Look at that cute button nose! That blob near the chin? That is the babies fist.

IMG_8869

This is my babies feet. Aren't they cute! I love baby feet!

IMG_8870

And this Ladies and Gentlemen is what you have all been waiting for! The gender shot.

IMG_8874

Yep. Another boy!

Now to pick a name....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jaclyn!!! At least you have little michaela (did i spell taht right?) to keep your house from becoming testosterone-land! Any names youre considering yet?

Unknown said...

Very cool. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yeah... at least Mikaela does make it so I am not the lone female. We do have some names, but we dont like to share till we know for sure!

Jean Martha said...

Congrats!!

I remember when a friend of mine found out his wife was carrying a boy, he email'd a picture to everyone and inserted a big sign w/ arrow that said "Penis!!". I cracked up!!

Unknown said...

Congraulations on the coming baby boy!! Great photo of you and baby belly and the wrist warmers
Hugs Patt

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Congratulations what happy news:)Hugs Darcy