Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The finish line is in sight.

Today marks exactly one week until I give birth. In honor of that I will post a picture of me, taken by Owen.

IMG_0359

This is Owen's favorite of the pictures. I am standing on Owen Beach. He loves this picture cause that is just me. No make-up, no fancy hair, no fancy lighting, no photo editing. Just me watching the kids playing.

IMG_0356

This is my favorite of the pictures Owen took of me. I know it doesn't show my face, but I have always loved profile shots. Plus you can see my whole pregnant body in all its glory, or at least as much of "all its glory" as I am willing to show in public!

That is all I have for now. I am gonna try to post at least once a day from now until I head in to give birth to baby Liam.

1 comment:

Katidids said...

OMG Your glowing! Those are photos to treasure! I have not forgotten the snappi.....I have .....to find them!