Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Owen!

My husband turned 31 on December 31, 2008!

I know. I didnt post it sooner cause I have been very busy fighting off a stomach flu. I think I won. I spent a few days feeling queasy, threw up once in the parking lot of my inlaws hotel, and have felt fine ever since!

Enough about me and my tummy! Back to the (belated) birthday boy.

Owen's birthday falls on New Years Eve. For years this has served as a problem for him cause he wants to have a birthday party, but people are busy going off to get drunk and ring in the new year. Why he couldnt just have a combo party is beyond me... but he is funny like that.

This time around, Owen decided to have his birthday at Chuck E Cheeses. That way the kids would have a great time and we could all have a great time playing with them instead of wishing we could just have 5 minutes for a grown up conversation. A good time was had by all!

IMG_9221
IMG_9174
IMG_9204
IMG_9208

We had a chocolate ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins!

IMG_9192

Owen made a birthday wish!

IMG_9196

He even got a present from his parents!

IMG_9202

The kids and I didnt get him a present cause we are gonna go to best buy and let him pick his own. Overall his birthday was a smashing success!

No comments: