Monday, January 5, 2009

Which fits better?

So we are having a boy right? Well we cant decide on a name. Actually we can't decide on a first name. Originally we had planned to name him Devon Ian Bailey. Devon is the first name of one of the boys I talked about here. Ian is the first name of the other. But the more I though about it, the more I disliked the idea. I didn't want to get a little sad everytime I saw or heard my babies name. Owen agreed. So now we have to pick a name.

We have the middle name and the last name. (DUH.) What we are having trouble picking is the first name. I think we have it narrowed down to two names.

Liam and Mason.

So when you put it together you get either Liam Rhys Bailey or Mason Rhys Bailey. What are we gonna pick?

Which fits better with our family?

So far we are:

Owen Trevor
Jaclyn Aurianna
Alexander Logan
Aeddon Trevor
Mikaela Leigh

So which one fits best?
I can't choose.
Owen can't choose.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INPUT?

10 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the name Liam. But both of them sound great.

Rechelle said...

Love, Love, Love Liam. Also love Devon and Ian, but Liam is a beautiful name. Very musical and poetic and makes me wish I had one more boy so I could name him Liam. No... not really. Not quite that much.

Kathleen said...

Liam would be my choice.

Paige Darling said...

I have a good friend who is Kieran Liam. So I'm going to have to go with that because he's such an awesome guy.

Jean Martha said...

I love the name Mason, but not with Bailey. I don't know why. I'm weird. I love the name Liam too, so I vote for Liam.

Anonymous said...

I pick Liam too.. Love that name
Katie

Momma Weber said...

I like Liam!

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Liam too...

Unknown said...

I didnt even know I knew someone named Liam! Hey Guy named Liam.... if you see this.... How did you find my blog? Just wondering!

Momma MC said...

LIAM all the way, girl!

XOXO